Mullen and Iannarone, P.C.
Serving the legal needs of corporations, individuals and
families of Suffolk County since 1972

April 2016 Archives

Challenging a living trust

While some New York parents may wish to split their assets equally among their children, there is no requirement to do so. For instance, a parent may decide to give one child a larger share that the others will be receiving. This could be because a child played a bigger role in caring for a parent or simply had a closer relationship.